How to Order
Pennsylvania Correctional Industries (PCI) operates under the state-use system - a system that inmates can produce goods and services only for consumption by governments and other tax-supported entities. New customers should contact PCI Customer Service department to set up their customer account and to receive more information on the products and services that are best suited for them.
The price list from the catalog sections supersedes all previous price lists distributed by PCI. Prices are subject to change without notice, and some products and delivery services may involve additional charges. To avoid any misunderstandings or delays in production, you are advised to contact your PCI Sales Representative or our Customer Service Department at 717.425.7292 from 8 am to 4 pm on any business day. All PCI product and service prices, to the best of our knowledge, represent fair market value when compared to similar products and services available commercially. Prices are reviewed in this context on a regular basis.
Shipping, Handling and Delivery Services
Many PCI products include standard UPS delivery. Oversize or heavy products and items shipped using common carriers are subject to added freight charges. Please note that additional shipping when it is required is noted in the product description. Many items in the Services section of the catalog will designate whether shipping needs to be included. For shipping quotes on these products call your Sales and Marketing Representative at 717.425.7292.
Special crating, custom packaging, and installation services are available at an additional charge.
PCI standard delivery is to the receiving dock only. PCI offers inside delivery, unpacking, assembly, set-up and installation services at an additional charge. Please specify these services in advance. Charges will be quoted to you upon request.
How to Order
Orders may be
submitted with the signed order form to:
Pennsylvania Correctional Industries
P.O. Box 47
Camp Hill, PA 17001-0047
To fax an order,
complete your order including any special instructions and fax it to PCI at
717.425.7291 or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
ALL faxed orders must contain correct PCI material numbers and:
• Name of item or detailed description
• Specify colors, dimensions or options
• List price per unit and any extensions
• Total order price
• BILLING information including the name and address of the institution or government unit to be billed
• SHIPPING information including the name and address of the institution or government unit to be shipped
• Signature and title of authorizing official issuing the order
Placing an Order
To ensure your PCI products are delivered as accurately and promptly as possible, you will need an accurate order. Please be sure your order includes:
1. Correct item number from the catalog guide, followed with the fabric color, wood finish or paint color and the number filled in.The item code numbers and colors available are shown in each section of the catalog
2. A short text description of the article
3. Correct price. If you are uncertain about the price of item, please contact PCI Customer Service department at 717.425.7292 from 8 am to 4 pm, Monday through Friday
4. Name and phone numbers of main contact person who can answer questions about details of the order, if needed
5. Name and phone number of contact person at the Ship to Location who has direct and detailed knowledge of the delivery. Not having this information can delay deliveries
Special requests are always welcome. PCI shops can accommodate unusual sizes and colors as well as customized equipment and installations. Submit your specifications in detail (with drawings if necessary) and PCI will confirm your order and deliver a quotation. Production will begin after receipt of a signed order form. Delivery will be contingent upon production schedules and availability of raw materials. Custom orders cannot be cancelled, refused nor returned after written acceptance of quotation.