Begin Main Content Area

Inmate Release Card

On July 2, 2018, the Department of Corrections will begin the use of a "Debit Release Card Program" through its contract with Jpay.


Inmates released from the state prison system will have the remaining balance on their inmate account transferred to a new Jpay Progress (MasterCard) Debit card that the reentrant can use for purchases anywhere MasterCard is accepted. It also can be used at ATMs and cash -back locations.


Please read the informational flyers posted to the right for additional details.